Providing personal consultation concerning ecologically sensitive methods of gardening for residents of the Portland metropolitan area.
My goal is to provide you friendly service, and practical information about home gardening. I offer you my experience as a landscaper and farmer for seven years, and sustainable garden educator for five years. In 2014, I completed a Master of Science from Portland State University in Leadership for Sustainability Education and focused on Garden-Based Education in Schools and Communities. I look forward to helping to teach you the skills to make this an enjoyable year of gardening.
Garden consultation includes:
- On-site consultation.
- Analysis of your unique space, including light/shade, average temperature, structure, and limiting conditions.
- In-depth conversation to understand the vision you have for your perfect garden.
- Recommendations that will work for your unique space.
- Educate you on what will work for your unique garden space.
- All recommendations in writing with links, and a list of online and Portland area resources.
- List of Portland based landscape installers, if you are not DIY.
Watch for details March 22, 2019.